The Market Place
Forming the heart of the festival the market place will be bustling with an array of exciting, creative and diverse vendors, peddling their wares for your delight… 😊
- DidgeTallPaul, by Tall Paul
- Juggling,by Danny and Grant.
- Musical mud, by Michelle Deardon;
- Peter Pan Hand pans by Peter berni.
- WoodSmith instruments by Pete Smith.
- Copperman, by Matt Williams;
- Hard fibre Didgeridoos; by Andrea Furlan;
- Duke’s clothing by Ege Ogansoy;
- Enchanted Earth by Anthony Morgan.
- Medicine drums by Faye Bradbury.
- Magical Crystal Cavern, by Natasha Walker;
- Magpie Nest by Claire Allen.
- Conrad the Candle Maker by Conrad.
- Red Kite Flutes, by Louise Hutton.
- Hand Crafted Drums by Ros Simons
- Sacred Notes Tuning Forks by Ros Simons
- Twilight Fantasy, Carole Mc Allister
- Merchandise by Mobius loop.
- merchandise by Kakatsitsi master drummers.
- Artists CDs at the Elementary bar
Food and drink
- Elementary Bar, by Tall Paul with loose cannon brewery.
- Healthily delights;by Ziv Bachar.
- Wild Earth Alchemy, by Tilly Wilde.
- Go Berry, by Aryel Green.
- Kennor’s world kitchen by James Kennor.
- Toasties by Louise Stewart.
- For the love of it by Fi Puleston.
- Tea and coffee by Richard Richwood.
- Wood fired Pizzer by Conrad.
- Paul Gumbal ,sound healling.
- Angel Joughin-Coppin Intuitive Healing.
- Rosalind Paxman, cosmic fiddle.
- Faye Bradbury, Channelled shamanic sound healing therapy.
- Lottie Morphew-Hedges, aromatherapy.
Keep checking back for more. If you want to be part of Elementary contact us…