The Market Place
Forming the heart of the festival the market place will be bustling with an array of exciting, creative and diverse vendors, peddling their wares for your delight… 😊
- DidgeTallPaul, by Tall Paul
- Juggling,by Danny and Grant.
- Musical mud, by Michelle Deardon;
- Peter Pan Hand pans by Peter berni.
- WoodSmith instruments by Pete Smith.
- Copperman, by Matt Williams;
- Hard fibre Didgeridoos; by Andrea Furlan;
- Duke’s clothing by Ege Ogansoy;
- Enchanted Earth by Anthony Morgan.
- Medicine drums by Faye Bradbury.
- Magical Crystal Cavern, by Natasha Walker;
- Magpie Nest by Claire Allen.
- Conrad the Candle Maker by Conrad.
- Red Kite Flutes, by Louise Hutton.
- Hand Crafted Drums by Ros Simons
- Sacred Notes Tuning Forks by Ros Simons
- Twilight Fantasy, Carole Mc Allister
- Merchandise by Mobius loop.
- merchandise by Kakatsitsi master drummers.
- Artists CDs at the Elementary bar
Food and drink
- Elementary Bar, by Tall Paul with loose cannon brewery.
- Healthily delights;by Ziv Bachar.
- Wild Earth Alchemy, by Tilly Wilde.
- Go Berry, by Aryel Green.
- Kennor’s world kitchen by James Kennor.
- Toasties by Louise Stewart.
- For the love of it by Fi Puleston.
- Tea and coffee by Richard Richwood.
- Wood fired Pizzer by Conrad.
- Paul Gumbal ,sound healling.
- Angel Joughin-Coppin Intuitive Healing.
- Rosalind Paxman, cosmic fiddle.
- Faye Bradbury, Channelled shamanic sound healing therapy.
- Lottie Morphew-Hedges, aromatherapy.
Keep checking back for more. If you want to be part of Elementary contact us…
Elementary world music stall
From Your host DidgeTallPaul
Handcrafted didgeridoos, Gongs, singing bowls, derubukas, tongue drums, and a stunning selection of world musical instruments for your delight.
Red Kite Flutes
Handcrafted Native American flutes
Louise shares her knowledge of the Native American flute and gives deep insight into playing these beautiful instruments at her amazing stall.
Hard Fiberglass Didgeridoo
Handcrafted by Andrea Furlan
With Didgeridoos crafted from carbon fibre, Kevlar or fibreglass, you won’t be getting an ordinary instrument – these will last a lifetime!
Wood Smith Instruments
Handcrafted by Astro Pete
Check out AstroPete’s Jam Station – Jam with friendly folks and enjoy the unique sounds of 6 Hamlet Dulcimers. Plus, recently added new additions.
The Dukes Festival Clothing
Clothing picked by Ege Ogansoy – Duke
Find your unique festival look with our handmade walking sticks, ponchos and more! stand out from the crowd with stylish clothes and accessories
Hearts in Unison
The Crystal Cavern
The creations of Mother Earth are genuinely life-changing, discovering the benefits of crystals introduced purpose and unconditional love to my life.
Learn to Juggle with Dan and Grant
An awesome array of juggling delights. Come and learn juggling, diablos, light up poi, light whips or challenge Dan at solving a Rubix cube!
CULTIVATE, CO-OPERATE, REGENERATE
Hempen is a not-for-profit co-operative cultivating organic hemp to regenerate the health of people, rural community and the land, since 2015.
Hertz Drum Meetup
Abdul’s Gambian djembes
Come experience the unbeatable selection of Gambian Djembes at the Elementary stall and be emersed in the drum jams led by Abdul this weekend!